An early natural at nighttime revelry, C.C. played in the moody rock band, Le Rev at Steve Aoki’s celebrity hangout Cinespace, where her pretty face was one of The Cobrasnake’s favorite subjects. Soon she was hitting it off with famed electronic DJ Tiesto, and their collab party anthem Escape Me shot C.C.’s musical career into the stratosphere. Jet-setting to DJ for packed clubs in Egypt, France, Australia and across the U.S., oh and by the way, being nominated for a Grammy for songwriting Deadmau5’s Raise Your Weapon — it’s all in a night’s work for the vagabond it girl.
- Grammy nominated as a songwriter on Raise Your Weapon released by Deadmau5
- Headlined in clubs in Paris, Cannes, NYC, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Chicago, Phoenix, Miami, Tokyo
- Ultra Records as an artist in early 2012
- Signed for DJ booking with S.K.A.M. Artist
- Over 10 million hits on DJ Tiesto ft C.C. Sheffield Escapes Me video. Tiesto’s Kaleidoscope tour includes C.C. performing in his visuals for the pass 3 years
- Sang Escape Me live with Skrillex at his first performance at the Avalon Hollywood
- Since 2008, has played in Egypt many times for Royals and Diplomats. Re-igniting her childhood interest in ancient Egypt she has traveled extensively through the land visiting all major ancient Egyptian landmarks.
- Is a respected international songwriter, Kobalt Publishings first Los Angeles signing as a teenager, has song written with Cathy Dennis, Max Martin, Tony Kanal (No Doubt), Shellback
- Upon C.C.’s first meeting with Tiesto at a lunch with her publisher, she had no idea his stardom and declared, “Oh your a DJ, I’m a DJ”